I published another update of my program.
Nothing significantly new, just some fixes/requirements to the changed UI.
Following a list of changes:
- Small but significative issue in Linear Actuators animation
- Zooming function is now adequate to the new UI
- Some references to ~Move and/or Aliased parts where missed
- Official parts have now BLUE background, Unofficial are Violet instead
- Better (but not bigger) preview of parts
- Some flexible items and sub-parts will not be shown any longer
- The user can now choose to prefer the Official or Unofficial parts set
- Alt-MouseWheel now rise/lower model view
- Parts availability aligned to latest lDraw official release (2013.12.23)