4x2 differential drive box

Upload your projects for other people to use or share!
americanlego94

4x2 differential drive box

Postby americanlego94 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:29 pm

this is a creation that i found on ebay but didnt quite understand how it functioned so i made it with sr3d builder but it came out with some issues** :| hope you enjoy :D if anyone is able to make it work as it should or add it into a creation please let me know

**one issue is the selector switch will not rotate at all to allow me to place in desired position
Attachments
2x4 transmission.L3B
(2.71 KiB) Downloaded 295 times

xSergio74

Re: 4x2 differential drive box

Postby xSergio74 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Hi,
I cannot see the model right now since I'm on holiday, but you probably need to *register* the application to let it work.

Sergio
Sergio Reano
(Author of the program)

americanlego94

Postby americanlego94 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:47 am

i am wanting to do that but i have no money at the current time and i clicked on the paypal logo but the page it sends me too is not english and does not show american currency
if you would be able to view the model at any given chance you have i would love if you could see if you could fix the changover part that wont rotate as i want

xSergio74

Postby xSergio74 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:02 pm

americanlego94 wrote:i am wanting to do that but i have no money at the current time and i clicked on the paypal logo but the page it sends me too is not english and does not show american currency
if you would be able to view the model at any given chance you have i would love if you could see if you could fix the changover part that wont rotate as i want

Hi
there are several issues not allowing this model proper animating:
- The application does not recognize the connection between the differential and the ring (can easily be fixed)
- The application is not able to recognize an handle-to-ring connection if it is not exactly aligned to the middle (or zero) position. I.E.: along the axle if it is a single ring, exactly in the middle of the 2 axle if it is a double ring, along the middle axle if it is a triple ring (a bit hard to fix now!)
- anyway you need to register to use the handle-to-ring connection

byes

Sergio
Sergio Reano
(Author of the program)

americanlego94

Postby americanlego94 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:55 pm

thank you very much for your help and i plan on registaring this program in the future when i have the funds to do so. :D

americanlego94

Postby americanlego94 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:45 pm

if anyone would care to test this model out and let me know how it works i would greatly appreciate it :D please and thanks
2x4 transmission remod.L3B
modified version of my first 4x2 transmission change over case
(2.76 KiB) Downloaded 213 times

Return to “Projects”